Thursday, January 21, 2010

January - Month 6

Two posts in one day?!?! CT is napping.

This post is dated January 21st, because that's when I really started it. I've explained my process before. I start a list of things to write about and then go back and develop my posts. The only problem with this process is that CT is changing so quickly, that by the time I get to writing, most of it is already old news. So I'll keep what I started and add in anything new.

Started rolling over to the right about a month later than he started rolling to the left.

Racing around the kitchen island in his walker. He comes to us when we encourage him. Mad driving skills that he gets from his Papa....or wait does he get them from his Mama?

Figuring out the sippy cup.
Slept 11 hours 1/20 - 6:30pm - 5:30am. Our nighttime routine has significantly improved since the holidays. It was a hard transition for all of us, be we are all now sleeping well at night.
CT and Auntie Becky have also been making lots of progress with naps during the week. I'm whispering this though because I don't want to jinx it.

Lots of gibberish. Laughing. Coughing (to get our attention)
CT LOVES engaging the dogs. They are so great with him. Very tolerant of his tugs and slobbers. They sneak in kisses often. Tucker is very funny. If we're playing on the floor with CT, he will squeeze himself between me and CT. Or he'll lay down facing away from CT. Inevitably Tuckers butt is near CT's head (they are like magnets). I think this is because Tucker is keeping a look out and protecting CT. It drives me nuts, but warms my heart all at the same time.

Drooling. Chewing. Drooling. Chewing.


Teeth Count: 0


Eskimo kisses with Mama



Independent Play



Busted! (Rolling under the coffee table)


Sitting Up! (This was the first real time he sat up on his own for any length of time. Long enough for me to grab the camera and snap a picture.



"I don't know about this jumper thing. " - This picture was taken the first time we put him in his Johnny.Jump-Up. He has since learned to LOVE it. I hope to snap some video soon. His little toes do this adorable ballerina looking move. (Shame on me for not knowing the correct term.) We may just have a Billy.Elliot on our hands. (A girl can dream, can't she?)



This is what Not Happy! looks like. Do you still think he looks like me?




We're still not sure what this face means. I've started to call it his Stinky Face. I Love you Stinky Face! (one of our favorite books)


And finally some videos that will certainly brighten your day. Enjoy!

CT's debut! Watch out American.Idol.


He LOVES bath time.

Learning to drive. "Look Mama, no hands!"

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Those videos are the sweetest :) LOVE those smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE when they "sing" like that with the hand jabber. Isn't it amazing how much entertainment we derive from our babies!? Such love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't stop laughing at the "singing"! Unfortunately, I can't get the bath video to play. I'll have to check back in a little bit cause I LOVE LOVE LOVE babies in the bath!! Oooohhh...I can't wait to see all of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete