Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Goodbye Week 18. Hello Weeks 19 & 20.

Week 18 has come and gone. It was fairly quiet.

Still dealing with daily round ligament pain and constipation (What? Too much information? This is MY blog after all and it's a reality of pregnancy!) All in all, I can't complain. My belly is getting bigger by the week. Right now, I'm mostly feeling chubby. I will post more pictures soon. Oh, and my hormones are raging at full steam now. I cry at the drop of a hat and my patience levels (that I've worked so hard to control over the past year) are in top form. Christos is coping very well.

I've gotten some hand-me-downs from friends who are done having children. A pile will be started in the basement until we are ready to use them. You know who you are. Thank you for thinking of us.

My cardiology check-up is tomorrow and my level II ultrasound will be the first week in March. We'll get to see how big Nugget has grown since the last time we saw her/him, which was at 8 weeks.

We're still waiting for the new Nesbitt baby to arrive. He'll be here next week. We can't wait to meet him! Best of luck to Jenn and Arik for a smooth delivery and recovery.

Most of my 19th and 20th weeks will be spent relaxing in the Florida sun with our friends Mark and Susan. It will be a nice escape from work and the cold, but we're going to miss Tucker and Sugar a lot.

I'm sure there will be plenty to write about upon our return in March.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in Florida!! I hope you get some good relaxing done while you're there. Can't wait to hear from you when you get back and to see pictures. Especially of Nugget! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can practice your patience skills with the boys tonight :)

    ReplyDelete