Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday Night Sweets

A couple cute videos to start the week off on a fun note.





Tonight CT and I were at the the grocery store. A few times while we were there the employees were saying things over the speaker system. He was confused. He couldn't figure out where the talking was coming from. I probably confused him more when I said they were talking to him. By the third announcement he put his box of fruit snacks in the air to show to the mysterious invisible lady who was talking to him that he was getting Nemo fruit snacks.

*Yes, I occasionally feed my kid sugar cereal for dinner.

3 comments:

  1. I love the loud speaker story! I can almost see the confusion as he figures it out. So cute! His speech seems to be getting better overnight! Wow!! Nora had to watch the videos several times and giggled right along with him!!
    *I also feed cereal to my kids for dinner on occasion. It's fun!

    ReplyDelete