Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday Changes

A lot can change in a day. I went in for another round of appointments this afternoon. My nurse did another ultrasound and found that my amniotic levels weren't nearly as low as they were yesterday morning. In fact, they were in the normal range. So either the 24 hours of bed rest with major fluid intake did the trick or someone is lying to me. I don't know who to believe anymore. I'm going to continue to take it easy but also continue to live my life.

One thing that is too funny not too note. I was seen by a really wacky doctor today. He stormed into the exam room like Kramer from Sein.feld. He spoke really fast and loud. I was like a deer in headlights. It was quite entertaining. (It was one of those "had to be there" moments.)

I don't need to go back in until next Wednesday.

Onward!

3 comments:

  1. That's great news! I hope things continue to progress as they should! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I didn't mean to comment as "Anonymous" -- thought I was logged in! That was me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Glad to hear things are looking up, or fuller... :)

    ReplyDelete