Friday, February 24, 2012

Here we go!

Texted with Christos this morning.  Mandy checked in around 7am.  She was able to hang out with the family until around 8:40, when she had to go back from pre-op.  They sent her on her way and she was very nervous so the staff gave her a pill to help her relax.

We anticipate surgery will begin around 9-9:30.  Then we just wait.  I don't anticipate getting any updates while she is in surgery, but if I do, I will let everyone know!

Surgery is anticipated to last 4-5 hours. 

Dropped CT off at preschool this morning and the amazing staff their asked their families to have their kids all wear purple today!!  So blessed he is in such a loving environment.   

If you are wearing purple today, don't forget to take a picture and post it on the FB page http://www.facebook.com/events/108061712656296/ or you can email it to me at paape04 at comcast dot net and I will post it for Mandy to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment