Monday, February 20, 2012

Purple

I am so excited about this!


Thank you Mols, Kel and B!

If there is one thing that you could do that would help lift my spirits, it would be to wear purple on Friday and post a picture of yourself to the event wall. Many people who don't live near me have said they wish they could do more. This is a fun and easy event that everyone near and far can participate in and you can be absolutely sure that I will love and be inspired and humbled by the support.

Throughout the past few weeks I've been trying to find things to look forward to post-op because I know a lot of it won't be pleasant. And let's be frank, the past year of my life has been pretty difficult so I'm scraping to find positive things to focus on. And now I have something to look forward to when I wake up from surgery. I'll get to see all the beautiful smiling faces of my family and friends. Awesome!!

It is a public event so even if we are't friends on Facebook, you should still be able to participate. And if you aren't on Facebook, you can email your picture to mollyconley77 (at) yahoo (dot) com and she'll post it to the wall.

For those of you wondering how you can get updates on the day of and the few days following, Becky will be posting status updates on the event page and my blog on the day of surgery and during my stay at the hospital.

2 comments:

  1. The email to send your pictures to is actually mollyconley77 (at) yahoo (dot) com. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete